About Kate Monzo , 500 E-RYT
Kate was first exposed to yoga was when she began practicing at Urban Flow Yoga back in 2009. It was then she fell in love with yoga, learning that it has more benefits than just physical. From this discovery, a spark lit inside of her and she knew this would be a life long commitment to something so Divinely profound.
In 2011, Kate came to Phoenix on a spiritual journey to learn more about the ancient tradition of yoga at the Spirit of Yoga in Tempe. She spent over a year studying yoga & nutrition and received a diploma in Yoga Therapy. Kate continues her spiritual quest to raise humanity’s vibration, to heal people’s lives, and to share the sacred wisdom of the body with others through her teachings of yoga, nutrition, & wellness.
After moving back to San Francisco in 2013, Kate has continued her studies with Stephanie Snyder, while teaching all over the Bay area. Staying true to the tradition of yoga with use of philosophy & breath work, Kate teaches a vigorous Vinyasa flow class that focuses on the importance of flexibility, alignment, strength, and balance.
Kate has over a 1200 hrs in yoga teacher training and is a holistic nutrition coach.
Trainings & Education
- 800-Hour Yoga Teacher/ Yoga Therapy Diploma at Spirit of Yoga in Tempe, AZ - September 2013
- 200- Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification w/ Stephanie Snyder in San Francisco - March 2017
- 100-Hour Yoga Nidra Certification
- 200-Hour Holistic Nutrition Specialist certification
- 40-Hr Certification in Anti-Gravity Aerial Yoga & Fitness
- 30-Hr Bhakti Yoga Intensive with Rusty Wells